Monday, March 26, 2007

Edward's Big News

Edward has some great news to share, he has 2 GodMother's. He has been waiting for over 4 yrs now (that includes the in womb time) for mommy and daddy to get around to deciding who will be blessed (and will bless Edward) with being his GodMother. I have asked my 2 Sisters at Heart (Jennifer and Trisha) to fill this role for Edward. I know these 2 ladies are the ones God has put in our lives to fill this role.


GODMOTHER
She gives Guidance, Prayers and Love to her Godchild.
She teaches through example the path of God above.
I am so blessed to know that God has given us these 2 special ladies in our lives to help share in the upbringing of Edward. I know that he will always have safe loving arms around him and women in his life who will love him unconditionally and get on their knees and pray for him every night.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am honored! That little boy is such a sweetie and I pray that God will bless him mightily. I will be praying for him diligently. Love you Edward!!!