Thursday, April 5, 2007

Finalized Floor Pictures

Thought you would love to see how our floors came out. We absolutely love them. The first picture is after the stain and first 2 sealant coats have been put on. The last 2 pictures of the finalized Floors after the 3 and final sealant coat was put on and dried. We still haven't been able to move things back into the room completely as I have to apply felt strips to the bottom of almost everything. Will post another picture once everything is moved back into the room and it is put back together.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great. I'll bet you
are glad that is done.
The pictures of the snow is neat.
But then I am not there.
Mom T

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous Desiree. Did I tell you my secret of using vinegar and water to clean them? Most floor guys recommend it. I always add alittle lemon juice to it
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Your floors are beautiful! I wish I could see them in person.......well maybe someday. Trisha

Trisha said...

Are you going to do this throughout the house? I thought I remember you saying something about it.
Trisha (you'll notice, new blogger person! I'll be posting soon)