Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Feeding Giraffes


In case you don't know Giraffes are Edwards most favorite animal of all. He absolutely loves them and has for a couple of years now. Not sure why he does, guess one day I will have to ask him that. Anyway we had his birthday party at the zoo this year but were unable to tour the zoo personally after his party was over. We had friend up from out of town and wanted to show off our remodel. Edward lucked out because I decided I would take him back in a few weeks. Well I took him today and went you know it by the time we got to the Giraffes it was when you could pay a dollar to feed them. I so wanted to do this as part of his party but was unable to get it lined up. So today we got to feed the giraffes and what an experience that was. Edward says it was yucky because they liked him and got his hand all slobbery. But I could tell that he loved personally being able to get so close to his favorite animal of all time.

No comments: