Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All I want is my Front Teeth!

Edward lost his two bottom teeth today! The first one I am not sure where it went...well, actually I am but I don't think we will be able to retrieve it or even want to. I am 90% sure he swallowed it when he was either eating breakfast this morning or lunch this afternoon. I wasn't aware that it was missing until well after lunch was over. He said to me "Mommy look at my mouth!" and when I did I saw that one tooth was missing. I tore apart the beds and the house frantically looking for his tiny little bottom tooth. No success! So I checked the loose one next to it, and saw that it was extremely loose. Not wanting to take a chance of having no tooth, I did what I swore I wouldn't do...I pulled it! It came out with no effort and a little blood. We gargled and all was better. Tooth went into the Tooth Fairy Box and Edward got his present the next day in the form of a set of Morphs (animals with inter-exchangeable parts...we bought the African set). Below is a picture of Edwards newest smile!


No comments: