Friday, March 16, 2012

1st year PASS Testing

We recieved Lil' Man's 1st PASS test (for him to take) today. He took the placement tests today. We are very proud of him. He placed in the middle for reading (he struggles with reading, so I was pleased that he placed in the middle, I was sure it was going to be on the lower end), top of the testing in math and language (language shocked me a little, I was so sure it would have been more towards the middle. He'll be taking the actual tests next week. I like that he can take them here at home and take as long as he needs to complete each section, no pressure. No, I don't help him. I found other things to do this morning while he did the placement tests. The tests will be sent in after the end of the month, then we'll hear back in about 6 to 8 weeks (I believe) the results. It will be helpful information, knowing what to work on during the summer. On a side note, he's already asking to do the reading program through our local library again.

No comments: