Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Giant in Munkin Land

I just have to share this and trust me it is going to take a lot to get this out, without me falling on the floor busting up in laughter. Edward has a new nighttime ritual. Please note Edward sleeps in a Toddler size Thomas the Tank Engine bed (the one with the toybox at the front and kind of looks like your actually sleeping in Thomas (all you would need to do is add the rest of the side walls and roof)). Edward now thinks that his daddy (6ft tall and well over 250lbs) must crawl into this bed with him and cuddle, sometimes for up to an hour. It takes all I have not to bust up laughing when I see Kirk trying to scrunch is large frame into the small bed. He has to curl up in the fetal position with his feet hanging over the edge. It is just to much. Edward has even had me scrunch myself into his little bed at times. Trust me I have to be more comfortable than Kirk in that tiny bed. God Bless Kirk's heart, he does it out of love for Edward. Edward just wants to be with his daddy, he misses him terribly during the day while Kirk is at work.

No comments: