Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Thank Heaven's

Last night (kirk is out of town for the next few days on business), Edward ended up in my bed about 230 in the morning, saying he had a bad dream. About an hour later, I thought his side of the bed felt wet (mind you I can count on both my hands how many times he has had an accident since he was potty trained in Jan 06). He had an accident. He was rather upset about the whole situtation. I got up and changed the bedding hoping I had the mattress cover that had a water proof lining (I bought it so sippy cups that tend to leak wouldn't ruin our temprupetic mattress pad). Thankfully it was on our bed and the mattress and mattress pads were as dry as a bone. I gave him a hug and reminded him accidents happen to everyone. I wouldn't have been mad at him even if I had had the other mattress cover on. He's just a little boy and things like this will happen from time to time.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Awww Poor Baby. I hate when that happens.