Monday, May 28, 2007

Backwards Underwear

This morning, I noticed that Edward had his underwear on backwards. I told them that the hole in the underwear needed to be in the front. Well he turned them around, and show me that the hole was in the front with pulling his penis out. I told him that that was exactly what the whole in the underwear was for, so that he didn't have to pull down his underwear to go pee. He said no, that he goes pee like this. He pulled his penis out over the top of his underwear, I said that that was okay too but they put in hole in the underwear so that you could do it that way too. I thought that this was the end of the conversation. NO!!! I picked up the phone to call Kirk to see what he wanted for dinner and when he might be home from his trip, Edward takes the phone from me. He doesn't say hi daddy, not I miss you.....just goes right into telling Kirk that He pees like this (showing daddy who is not even in the room, let alone the state but on the other end of the phone) and he doesn't want to use the hole to pee, he wont put his penis in the hole. Kirk has no clue what Edward is talking about other than peeing and something to do with a hole. I can't help myself, I am cracking up the whole time. Picturing what Kirk is thinking in his mind about this subject that Edward is being very adament about with him. Edward hands me back the phone, not good-bye daddy, not I will see you soon, just stops talking about peeing and the hole and hands the phone back to me. I asked Kirk if he had any idea what that was all about. Kirk said peeing in holes? I laughed and told him, well sorta. I explained the whole thing and then he understood. That child!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

As long as he knows to take them down to poop. He is too much.