Saturday, June 2, 2007

Evel Knievel the next generation

I just found my son trying to roller skate down our stairs (luckily it wasn't the top of the staircase were I can't see him (wall in the way). I told him no and he took of his roller skates. He has those Little Tike Adjustable Roller Skates that you can put over their shoes. He loves them. LOL!!!! What will that boy try to do next? Everytime I turn around he is trying to do something that might hurt him, like jumping off the deck railing, climbing the fence, hanging over a railing and so forth. Oh the life of a little boy, always excitement!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is all boy. BTW I got the pictures in the mail yesterday. Edward you are so handsome!!! I also loved my thank you card. You have very nice handwritting Mr. Edward.
Stop giving mommy heart failure with your antics!!