Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Week

This week is going to be a super crazy week for us. Edward will be attending 2 Vacation Bible Schools. He will be going to one in the morning at our church from 9 AM to Noon and then going to one at the church where our Co-op Classes are held (and where he attended AWANA's last year) from 630PM to 830PM. Plus we will still be doing our abridge program for school. He is going to be one tired little boy. He starts the evening VBS tonight and the other tomorrow morning.
I am helping with the VBS at our church, I am helping to teach the motions to the songs. It was the last position that was available. Not exactly my strong suit, I was hoping to help with crafts. Oh well, God truly must have a sense of humor....I was never a cheerleader or took dance, so I am a little out of rhythm and uncoordinated needless to say.

No comments: