Thursday, July 16, 2009

What?!!??!?!?!

Last night Edward was taking 2 girls (from our Homeschoool Co-op) to Vacation Bible School with him as guests. I told him, you have 10 minutes before we leave to go get the girls for VBS. He goes into the bathroom and comes out with Kirk's Deoderant, and is applying it to his armpits. I ask him, "What are you doing that for?" He says "I want to smell good, not like a bad boy." Then he says "My breath stinks, I need to go brush my teeth." He goes into the bathroom brushes his teeth and his hair. He comes out to the living room where Kirk and I are talking and he is doing a Breath Check (where you cup your hand infront of your mouth and breath out so you can smell your breath to make sure it smells okay). We about died laughing. I told Kirk "You would think he was going on a D-A-T-E! Can you just imagine what he will be like when he really gets to go on a D-A-T-E?" Edward says "A Date?" We laughed again. I told Edward "Honey, you aren't taking the girls (one of them is going to be in 6th grade...the other in 2nd) on a Date, you are just taking them to VBS." He says "I still want to look good for them".

No comments: