Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Another Edward Funny

Kirk took Edward to see Meet the Robinson's this past Saturday while I hid Easter Eggs and put together Easter Baskets. I guess there was a preview of a new movie coming out soon about Under Dog (an old cartoon some of us old foogies might remember from when we were kids). Anyway, Edward gets home....puts a leash on Storm, taking her outside....telling her to "Come On Super Dog!" Well he did this every day until yesterday. Yesterday he puts the leash on her and says "Come On Pyscho Dog!". I said to him "What did you just call her Edward?" He says, smiling at me "Pyscho Dog". I asked him "Where did you hear that at Edward?" He says to me, smiling again "You, Mommy!" Kids!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

They just goes to show kids listen to their mommies. BTW get those coins ready for the jar LOL