Friday, April 13, 2007

Edwards Day

WOW! Edward was an eating machine today. He just doesn't seem to be able to satisfy his hunger. He must be going through a growing spurt....he needs to go through one. He has been hyper today, almost out of control at points. I asked him in Kindermusik class this morning to turn down his hyper-activity level just a smidge, he looked right at me and told me the dial was stuck. LOL!!! Where does he get this stuff? We have bowling tonight, hopefully he will be able to get some of this energy used. I think part of it is the weather that and daddy had to be out of town overnight last night....he tends to push things a little bit more with me when Daddy isn't here. I think it is because he misses his daddy so much during the day, that he looks forward to daddy coming home after work and when he doesn't for some reason it really seems to effect Edwards mood. Daddy will be home tonight but tired (had a very long day yesterday), so Edward might not get that Daddy attention he is craving until tomorrow after Daddy has had a chance to rest.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Edward and Kiarrah can't get married. I think they would overpower each other with their hyper activity. Can you just imagine?