Saturday, April 14, 2007

Paging Dr. Edward

Edward was pretending yesterday to be an astronaut (we had bought him a space suit last year at the fair from the local Cosmosphere), he wore the costume all afternoon, we had to convince him to take it off for bed last night (note that was night 5 in a row of sleeping in his own bed in his own room). About 20 minutes ago Edward came up to me with his doctor stuff. He informed me that I have a broken tummy ache. I proceeded to ask him all kinds of questions like where did he get his PHD at (he informed me at Burger King), if I needed to have a surgery, how long I had to keep my bandage on (the rest of my days he said). He said he was putting me to bed for all days. What an imagination.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

He is too cute. I love the imagination that he has. So he is gonna be a Dr? Good he will be able to support you and Kirk when you are old.