Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our Wednesday

Well today was a good day, Edward got to go and meet his new peditrician. I like her and he just LOVED her. She is very nice and child friendly, was playing catch with him and so forth. It was great. Not all business if you know what I mean. However we did have to wait 35 to 40 minutes past his appointment time to finally see someone, but at least we got to wait in a exam room. Not always sure if that is a good thing or not. Today is a HUGE fluid day. It is soooo hot here....rumor has it we will break records today and tomorrow in the heat area. Edward got a new basketball (by little tikes) hoop, and he wants so bad to go out and play with it. I put it in the shade so it was a little cooler, filled his sand and water table, but still he opts (can't blame him) to stay inside and veg out infront of the TV. Should have gotten him a sprinkler, but still not 100% he would play in it or even enjoy it. Probably better he is inside, he is so fair skinned like me that he gets red really easily. I have started to get things ready for making some Christmas Gifts this year. I am excited, I just hope that I can get them done in time, seeing as I am starting kinda late this year. Can't tell what they are :0). Well I am going to soak my feet in some cool water. Love to all. God Bless

No comments: