Friday, March 23, 2007

Fun Friday

Today was a fun day. Edward and I went bowling this afternoon. He didn't have Kindermusik or Bowling League today due to Spring Break. So today I decided we would have a Mommy/Edward day. Edward bowled a high score of 68, which was great. We had a great time, we bowled, had pizza and rootbeer, then went to Kohl's and Linen & Things to do some shopping. I enjoyed just being with my son. It was a great time. Kirk is going to take him to his Parent Tots Gymnastics Class at the local Recreation Center tomorrow morning, so I can get some much needed house work done. Not sure if they will go somewhere else afterwards or not, but every free minute will help.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ill have to remember to never bowl with him. He will kick my butt. Glad you had a good day!!